Are you a big lover of the taste of fruits and veggies? Then juicing is the comfort and a great way to squeeze the nutrients out of the ingredients you are already in love with. For a healthier life, we all need to fulfill a minimum quota of green nutrients. And the Joe Cross Juice recipes come to resolve the situation in a simple way, especially the mean green juice.
Who does not want to start a day with fresh juice in his/her hand? If you are in need of making juice at your home, then you must need a juicer. The juicer has perfection almost in all essential areas.
Here comes the juicer that Joe Cross has used to unveil his recipes. And for a better understanding, you are obviously in hurry to know about what juicer does joe cross Use. In this article, I am going to discuss with you different types of juicers, Joe Cross juicers, and their benefits.
Types of Juicer and Joe Cross Juicer
There are many brands available in the market based on style, size, shape, and quality. But mainly we can categorize the juicer in three ways.
- Centrifugal Force Juicer/ Fast Juicer: This is the fastest and the most popular home juicer. It has a sharp cutting blade that separates the juice from the pulp quickly by producing a high processing speed between 10,000-16,000 RPM. It also introduces high levels of oxidation. No doubt- a centrifugal juicer is a time saver. Examples- are Breville Juicer Fountain Elite, Cuisinart CJE-1000, Hamilton Beach, etc.
- Masticating or Cold Press Juicer: The masticating or cold press juicer is also known as a slow juicer. This type of juicer has a slowly rotating gear (Augar) ) to extract the juice from the fruits and vegetables by producing a processing speed of 80 to 100 RPM. The slow processing of producing the juice allows for preserving the flavor and nutrition to a maximum period. Examples- Omega Slow Juicer, Nama Cold Press Juicer, Aicook Slow Masticating Juicer, etc.
- Twin Gear Juicer: It contains two gear that crushes and presses the ingredients for extracting the juice and removing the pulp against a strainer. The processing speed is about 60 to 120 RPM, that’s why it is also referred to as a cold-pressed juicer. Examples- are Green Power, Super Angel, Omega Twin Gear Juicer, Tribrst Twin Gear, etc.
Moreover, a Joe Cross Juicer or any type of juicer may be configured vertically or horizontally.
What Juicer Does Joe Cross Use?
Joe Cross generally uses centrifugal juicers or slow masticating cold press juicers which are the best to follow his juice recipes with perfection and for time-saving. And the juicer’s configuration type is vertical. But this is not the end of choosing points why Joe Cross used that kind of juicer. Let’s take a look at some of the aspects of what kind of juicer joe cross use for juicing.
- Motor Power: First of all, don’t even think about to comparison the automobile speed or motor power. It is about the quality, pace, and efficiency of the motor counts in watts (naturally). The Joe Cross used a juicer which at least 850 Watts rated power or above and a voltage of 100 V to 120 V.
- Widen Chut Size: The Joe cross juicer offers an extra-wide chute that has a minimum circumference of 3 inches. The widened chute helps to less worry about the chopping size of the ingredients.
- Food Pusher: It contains a food pusher to slide down to the food chute for safety and ensure hygiene.
- Stainless Material and Sharp Blade: This type of juice comes stainless steel micro-mesh filter basket and an anti-corrosion cutting disk/blade. And the food-grade material and precision filter also ensure nutrition far better than the others.
- Juicing Jug and Pulp Container: The juicer offers at least a 70-ounce juice jug with a 3 to 4-liter pulp bin container. So that anyone can juice a large number of vegetables and fruits without worrying about pouring out or emptying the pulp bin or juice jug at the same time.
- Machine Mechanism: As far as I have watched Joe Cross juicing on youtube, he always uses a centrifugal force type juice which is a fast or cold press/spin mechanism.
- Interlocking Mechanism: The Joe Cross juicer always has a safety protection unit-like interlocking mechanism that ensures to the operation of the juicer safely. If the jug and assembling are not set up properly the juicer will not perform. Moreover, this interlocking unit prevents the juicer from sliding.
- Space Saving and Simple Clean-Up: The juicers are lightweight and take need a tiny space as a countertop microwave to set up. The dissembling is very simple and anyone can clean the juicer after every round of juicing easily.
Which Juicer Does Joe Cross Recommend?
- Actually, Joe Cross suggests you find out what type of juicer is suitable for you as per your preferences. But he really likes to go with the centrifugal juicers. When buying a juicer he recommends a specific juicer to produce the juice and that is Breville Juicer. But he also adds all kinds of juicers (as I discussed in the juicer type section) to make healthy, fresh juice.
What Did Joe Cross Juice?
- Joe Cross maintains the rule 80/20, which is 80% of vegetables and 20% of fruits. This is his special kind of recipe, named mean green juice that avoids getting too much sugar into the body system. In the beginning, the first to five days you may feel groggy and unstable, but after that, you will feel great both mentally and physically. The juice also helps you to reduce extra pounds and maintain a healthy weight.
What Decease Does Joe Cross?
- At the age of 40, Joe Cross was suffering from an autoimmune disease called urticaria. It is like a giant rush all over the body and painful. At that time, he also gained an extra 100 pounds. He described that situation like this- “A handshake is like getting bit by a thousand mosquitos and this can happen at any time to any part of my body.”
Who Makes the Best Juicer?
- There are plenty of juicer manufacturers out there. But some of the names pop out in that jungle by their proficiency and quality- Breville Juicer, Huram Juicer, Omega Juicer, Tribest Juicer, Nama Juicer, Kuvings Juicer, Muller Austria Juicer, Aicook Juicer Machine, SKG Slow Masticating Juicer, Smeg Retro Citrus Juicer, Hamilton 2-speed Juice Extractor, and many more.
The green juice is full of rejuvenating minerals and vitamins. And the Joe Cross Juicer is one of the best to produce our regular mean green juice for our busy-scheduled life. At the end of my writing, it should make the vision clear on what juicer Joe Cross uses for juicing at least.
Moreover, juicing can boost your energy, fill your required protein, increase your immune power, and helps to maintain a healthy weight. On the other hand, the Joe Cross Juicers do not cost that much that you can not afford. So, what keeps you away from producing your homemaking juicing decision?