Looking for the best smelling patchouli candles? Choosing the best product is not very easy. Google suggests 8 million results for patchouli candles. But there are no specific results for it. That’s why our experts did very well research to find the best patchouli candles. So in this article, we will discuss the best patchouli candles. Keep reading.
8 Best Smelling Patchouli Candles
- Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle Midsummer
- Aroma Naturals Patchouli and Frankincense Essential Oil White Scented Pillar Candle
- Patchouli & Amber Scented Candles
- Paddywax Candles Apothecary Collection Soy Wax Blend Candle
- Nature’s Wick Amber Patchouli Scented Candle
- Paddywax Candles Urban Collection Scented Candle
- Pinyon & Patchouli Soy Votive Candles
- Diptyque Patchouli Candle
Here we will review the best smelling patchouli candles. You can pick one of them that’s right for you. Remember that, every candle is best by its features.
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle Midsummer
Yankee Candle was ranked in our reviews. Because of Quality paraffin grade. It ensures 100 to 150-hour burn time. And also has a nice fragrance. This candle can be used at home and office. It comes up with an attractive design as well.
Its price is reasonable too. It smells good when lit. The wax melts evenly on your skin. Almost 90% of people love this candle. Trust me; You will also love the smell of Yankee Candles.
Features of Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle
- Quality Paraffin Grade Candle
- Natural Fiber Candle
- Paraffin Wax Material
- Deep Navy Blue Color
Aroma Naturals Patchouli and Frankincense Essential Oil White Scented Pillar Candle
The aroma naturals patchouli scent candle offers you freshness throughout the day. Its made from Cotton material. Which gives the warmth and soft feeling around you. Aromatherapy uses essential oils along with other ingredients. Also, it ensures 50 hours of burn time.
To make sure its safe usage. Aroma Naturals brand tested all their products before selling them. So you undoubtedly choose it.
Features of Aroma Naturals Patchouli
- Made in the USA
- Naturally Blended pillar candle
- Handmade product
- No synthetic fragrances
Patchouli & Amber Scented Candles
If you want pure scent, then wicked wood candles are the right choice for you. They have a strong blend of Patchouli and amber. These two scents provide a refreshing experience.
These candles last longer than normal candles. At least 45 hrs. You will be able to relax, soothe, and balance your body and mind by using these aromatherapy candles.
However, if they get wet or burned down by accident, the damage might happen. So take care while using these candles.
They come up with unique designs. So you won’t feel bored lighting them every day.
Features of Patchouli & Amber Scented Candles
- Highly Scented candle
- Made with Premium natural Soy
- California Designed
- 100% wood wick
- Soy wax material
Paddywax Candles APG806 Apothecary Collection Soy Wax Blend Candle
This candle is available only in a tobacco blend flavor. However, some reviewers say it’s a strong odor. If you like tobacco, then I recommend you this one. Use it at night. To enjoy maximum benefits of smoking. For those who smoke but don’t want to inhale secondhand smoke. They should try this herbal alternative.
It’s suitable for any room where tobacco smoke cannot be tolerated. Or even outdoors.
You can easily light this candle on fire.
Features of Paddywax Candles
- Made from the USA
- The candle is a smoky fragrance
- High-quality candles
- Soy-blend wax and cotton wick
- Designed with upcycled Beauty
Nature’s Wick Amber Patchouli Scented Candle
Suppose you are looking for a pure patchouli amber scent candle. Then nature’s wicks have got what you need. This candle comes in 100 percent pure patchouli scent. It keeps burning till 65 hrs. The jarred candle features a natural wooden candle design that’s designed to ensure better burn and faster scent dispersion, along with the soothing sound of a crackling fire.
But when it gets burnt down, you have to replace it immediately. Hence, always keep an eye on the flame. Because once it goes out. The whole process ends here.
Features of Nature’s Wick Amber Patchouli Scented Candle
- Glass material
- Burns up to 65 hours
- Includes wooden lid blends
- Wood candle wick
- Natural wooden wick
Paddywax Candles Urban Collection Scented Candle
If you are looking for unique candle smells. Then paddy wax candles are the right for you. These candles come in various flavors such as Tobacco, Patchouli, etc. All these scents are blended, making them more attractive than other brands.
The collection helps you get away from the daily grind. A white accent color is used to offset the grey concrete jar. It provides beautiful decor for your home.
So, if you are searching for something special, you can try Paddywax Candles. More details are given below:
Features of Paddywax Candles Urban Collection Scented Candle
- Made from the USA
- It has soy-blend wax and cotton wick
- It is designed with upcycling in mind.
- White accent color jar
Pinyon & Patchouli Soy Votive Candles
These candles are made by using organic ingredients. They also use premium-grade fragrance oils to make sure that they last longer. It is designed for use in tight-fitting traditional votive containers only, do not burn without a votive holder/container.
If you want to add aroma into your living room, then pinyon&patchouli soy votives will be perfect.
Features of Pinyon & Patchouli Soy Votive Candles
- Made in the USA
- Hand-poured candle
- Made with natural and essential fragrance oils
Diptyque Patchouli Candle
You will find this candle in many stores around the world. Its made by Diptyque, one of the most popular French perfumery brands. They make all kinds of scented candles, including; Citrus, Rosemary, Jasmine, Vanilla, Patchouli, Cedar, etc. They made their product with a great hand.
Overall you can choose this candle.
Features of Diptyque Patchouli Candle
- 100% authentic
- New and unused
- Durable feature
The Benefits Of A Patchouli Candle
Aromatherapy is all about balancing our emotions and thoughts. And Patchouli helps to do just that. Also, there are lots of benefits of using patchouli candles:
- By releasing stress and anxiety.
- It also improves sleep quality.
- Helps to relieve depression.
- Improves memory power.
- Boosts energy levels.
- Enhances concentration.
- Reduces pain.
- Relieves headaches.
- Promotes healthy skin
- Increases immunity.
How To Make Lavender Patchouli Beeswax Smudgy Candles
Make Lavender Patchouli Beeswax Smudgey Candles are not very tricky. Just need to follow some instructions. So the instructions are given below:
To make Lavender Patchouli Beeswax Smudgey Candles, you just need some things like- 1 cup of melted beeswax, 1/4 cup of lavender buds, one tablespoon of coconut oil, two drops of food coloring three tablespoons of corn starch.
- Put the cornstarch in water, mix well, and set aside
- Melt the beeswax, add the lavender buds and stir until mixed, then cool the mixture completely
- Add the melted wax into the bowl containing the cornstarch solution, combine thoroughly
- Pour out onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper, leaving room between each batch
- Let dry overnight
- Once dried, remove the cookies from the pan and place them in an airtight container
- Apply some food coloring over half of the cookies
- Allow the candies to sit uncovered overnight
- Place the remaining uncolored part back under heat source again melt the wax pour out onto another cookie sheet, leaving space between batches
- Heat gently till the wax begins to bubble slightly, allow the wax to harden
- Gently peel off the top layer making sure not to touch any of the colored sides, allowing only one side to remain clear
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 above
- Place cookies in airtight containers
What Candle Smells Like Patchouli?
Patchouli is known for its earthiness and woodsy aroma. But there are many different types of Patchouli available today. Some people prefer the more traditional Patchouli, which is made by steam-distilling leaves or plants native to India. Others enjoy using synthetic versions of this essential oil. And still, others use oils extracted from other parts of the plant such as flowers, stems, seeds, bark, resin, etc.
- What kind of flowers can I pick?
You can try many kinds of flowers. The most common ones are rose, lily, peony, chrysanthemum, etc. But there are also a lot of different types of flower scents available on the market. Some people like sweet smells. Others prefer a spicy smell. It’s really up to personal preference.
- How do I know which scent suits me best?
It depends on what type of person you are. If you’re someone who likes strong-scented things, go ahead and buy those scented candles. However, opt for unscented candles instead if you don’t want too much of an overpowering scent.
- Can I use my favorite perfume as a candle scent?
Yes! Many perfumes have been used as candle scents before. Just remember to dilute it first. Otherwise, you’ll end up burning yourself.
- Is it safe to burn candles indoors?
Of course! As long as you follow all safety precautions when working around the fire. Don’t leave anything unattended. And always keep children away from open flames.
- Do I need special equipment to work with candles?
No. You just need a few basic tools such as a lighter or matches. Also, be careful about where you put them because they could easily cause fires.
- Are these homemade candles good quality?
They should be. We’ve tried our best to provide high-quality products at affordable prices. So we hope you will enjoy using our handmade soy wax blend candles.
We hope that you found this article useful. Feel free to share your thoughts with us. Thanks so much for reading. 🙂
Have fun creating beautiful home decor items!